As the New Year is ushered in by sending hundreds of messages and facebook posts, I thought of taking a look at the year that just passed with respect to my college life. Unfortunately or fortunately, things happen so rapidly at BITS that it is quite difficult to remember each and every event. However, I am going to take a shot at it. The first half of the year saw some really memorable moments like the set of b’days which we celebrated properly with posters and all, the cricket world cup and many others. The surprise of the year was Bhookad getting committed and then wonderment at the extent of the commitment. The sem ended with Chameli also getting commited and then we parted ways for our first long vacation.
I took the long circuitous route to reach back to Goa, and finally, we were seniors. The first important event of the 3rd sem was my b’day and it was really special. Thanks to all my mad and creative friends who could create a cake out of biscuits and chocolates!! This sem also resulted in the advent of Mickey and Tikka in my life. In fact I spent quite a lot of time with them, mostly eating :P . EPS became another special part of life. The worst part seemed the decline of Bhookad’s interaction with us thanks to her other commitments. But then I and Shiro found each other. One of the best things that happened, I must say J. Adding to the jumble of relationships, I became quite close to Mickey, Parmeniac got feelings for Drake and Chameli broke up. Alongside with these were of course, Jadoo’s non relinquishing liking for Cindy, PU Girl’s ever changing love stories, Shiro’s love-hate relation with AKA and Weird-hair’s love for every other guy she saw :P. With all these and the fests Zephyr and Waves we managed to stumble through the sem to reach back home for the vacations. Overall it was a good year with its ups and downs. As I end this post, I remember the coca-cola ad- “Believe in a happier tomorrow”. This is the spirit of life which, I hope, continues for years to come. J
No comments:
Post a Comment