I wrote this quite some time ago...
You might be wondering why I am dedicating my first post to Parmeniac. It’s a long story..but to cut it short, Parmeniac has been a very good friend for quite a long time and basically it was one of her posts which inspired me to start my blog. She sits in front of her blog like a fat Cheshire cat who has just got a dish of cream, especially after writing something about one of us. So this is going to be an attempt to get back at her along with adding a few more opinions about the beloved characters created in her blog. And also a chance to express myself at a new level…
You might be wondering why I am dedicating my first post to Parmeniac. It’s a long story..but to cut it short, Parmeniac has been a very good friend for quite a long time and basically it was one of her posts which inspired me to start my blog. She sits in front of her blog like a fat Cheshire cat who has just got a dish of cream, especially after writing something about one of us. So this is going to be an attempt to get back at her along with adding a few more opinions about the beloved characters created in her blog. And also a chance to express myself at a new level…
aahhhh...'a fat Cheshire cat' now, am I??? But simply loved all the posts... I know I can be a very 'inspiring' person ;)
ReplyDelete:D....not just inspiring but very supportive too... thanx for being there 4 me all the time.. :)
ReplyDelete